During busy peak period, in compliance with Covid-19 rules, the access to the Terminal is only permitted for travellers with regular ticket and personal protective equipment, (and for people accompanying minors or passengers with reduced mobility who need assistance).
- Do not go to the airport if you have any of the following symptoms: fever (body temperature above 37.5 ℃), cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell.
- Make sure you have all the documents required for your destination before arriving at the airport and verify any additional documentation on the airline website.
- Check in online if possible, bring everything you need for your journey, and have all documents ready.
- Wear a medical face mask inside the airport and ensure you have enough face masks for your journey. Children under 6 and people with a medical reason for not wearing a mask are exempted.
- Leave enough time for checks and new procedures.
- To avoid crowding, access to the terminal is limited to travelling passengers during heavy peak periods.
Comply with thermal screening using the following access:
Malpensa Terminal 1
- door 3 and 5 (arrival floor).
- door 13 and 19 (departure floor)
- From car parks and railway station: car rental/train station area doors
- door 7 (arrival floor)
- door 2 (departure floor)
- Let’s protect ourselves. Keep always safe distances. Wash your hands. Cough or Sneeze into a tissue.