In the airport and on the airplane
Enjoy all the assistance and services you may need for your children for a pleasant journey from Linate and Malpensa Airports.
During the flight:
- From 0 to 2 years old
- From 2 to 12 years old
Unaccompanied minorsUnaccompanied minors (between 4 and 14 years old, or 12 for some companies) can only travel with special assistance. This is what you need to know:
- When making a reservation, specify that the minor will be unaccompanied.
- Airport staff will provide assistance until boarding, at which stage the airline will be responsible for the minor
- The parent or guardian must remain at the airport until take-off
- Minors will receive similar assistance upon arrival and will be accompanied until they are reunited with the person named in the reservation.
PregnancyIf you are pregnant, please notify the airline at the time of booking: you may have to show medical documentation.
Family Room, Nursery and Baby Pit StopIn the renovated toilets you will find, a large and comfortable family room with separate diaper changing and breastfeeding area and a kids’ bathroom in some of them:
- Linate: At the Arrivals in the Baggage Claim Area; at the Check-in Area 1, at the ground floor near gate A05, at the Departures in the Shopping Area on the 1st floor, the Food Court on the 2nd floor, in the Extra Schengen Area on the ground floor
- Malpensa: at the Check-in Area n. 11, at the Arrivals in the Baggage Claim Area A and B and at the Departures near gate B50.
In all our toilets you will find a changing table for children.
Family Lane and Security ChecksAt Linate and Malpensa there is a Security lane reserved for families with children under 12 years old.
Discover the new high-tech Security Checks at Linate airport: You can get through Security with your bottle of water, baby food and baby skin care products in your hand luggage.