- Try to be punctual - arrive in the airport within the times requested by the airlines
- Check that your documents are all in order to reach the Country of destination
- Indicate any passengers who have special needs at the time of booking - children of less than 2 years of age, unaccompanied minors, people with problems of mobility
Before going through the controls
- Be sure that you are respectful of the rules relating to luggage, objects and animals travelling with the passenger
- Consult the traveller’s Customs Charter which regulates journeys both from and to non-EU countries and EU countries.
- You will find more information on the customs website, or download the Customs (Dogane) IT app.
How security control works
- Provide maximum collaboration in safeguarding flight safety and facilitating checks before acceding to the embarkation area.
- Prepare your boarding card and the documents necessary to be shown during controls
- Place bags, belts, jackets, wallets, and metal objects in the provided tray
- You might be asked to remove your shoes or repeat X-ray checks more than once. We trust in your cooperation if it becomes necessary to open your hand luggage or confiscate something
- Thanks to the new EDS-CB machines with TAC technology for hand luggage check that replaces the X-Ray ones, you will no longer have to open your baggage to extract liquids, creams, PCs, and iPads at security checks.
- Call center: 02 232323,
- Twitter: @MIAirports